Best Mermaid Cupcakes are the cutest little cupcakes ever. With the sweetest frosting and the prettiest toppings, they are the perfect way to celebrate!
One of the most delightful treats to have on a special occasion is a cupcake. These are no ordinary cupcakes (see also ‘10 of the Best Dog Cupcakes You Have to Make Right Now‘). The Mermaid Cupcakes will definitely give you that nautical feel (see also ‘10 Of The Best Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes You Have To Make Right Now‘).
Best Mermaid Cupcakes- A fun surprise for your guests at a birthday party (see also ‘10 Tasty Birthday Cupcakes To Make This Weekend‘) or special occasion. This article Includes directions, recipes and pictures.
For a fun and adorable birthday party, these cupcakes (see also ‘15 Remarkable Homemade Cupcakes To Make For Your Next Dinner Party‘) are so easy to make and will be a hit with children and adults. The best part is that they are made with ingredients in your cupboard!
- Bust out the cupcake liners and make these gorgeous looking cupcakes. They are so realistic that no one will ever know you didn’t use a real tail!!
- Mermaid tail cupcakes are a traditional Scottish cake that are traditionally made for the Feast of St. Nicholas in the Netherlands. These are a fun, festive treat for the holidays for everyone to enjoy. They are easy to get stuck into and to bring out your creativity side with the decorations.
- It takes 90 minutes overall including the baking and the decorations.
- This is a great way to get lots of cupcakes done and make the frosting into the shape of a mermaid tail. It is fun with a little bit of difficulty, but everyone loves a challenge.
- It requires different colored frosting, but the rest of the decorations are pretty straightforward and it is all about the placement of the cupcakes.
- This is the perfect idea for a birthday cake because people can just take the cupcakes instead of having to cut slices for everyone. Therefore, it is also practical for parties for children or even adults if they like mermaids!
- This is such a fun filled recipe and end result with tons of color and decorations to show off. People will be seriously impressed with these cupcakes because they look like something out of a store.
- They only take under an hour to finish, but it could take you a little bit more time with the decorating if you’re trying it for the first time and it could take you a few attempts, so make sure you have some extra frosting!
- This recipe is all about the decoration as the cake underneath will just be plaine.
- This is a vanilla flavored recipe which is one of the most common and loved by many, but with the extra toppings it will just be delightful.
- Just like a regular cupcake, this one is easy to make. You can make coconut cupcakes by using coconut milk instead of regular milk.
- A healthier, more nutritious alternative to traditional cupcakes, these coconut cupcakes are packed with flavor and many health benefits.
- The best coconut cupcake recipe to impress your guests. If you are looking for a delicious and moist cupcake recipe, look no further than this one. The coconut cupcake recipe is a simple and tasty treat you can make for your family, friends, or as a treat for yourself.
- These take quite a long time to make over 2 hours, but it will definitely be worth it for the flavor and toppings.
- Violet mermaid cupcakes are fun, sweet, and easy to make. Dipped in royal icing or chocolate ganache, they look beautiful and taste delicious.
- A collection of recipes for a variety of delicious, cool-weather treats. From cupcakes to macarons, muffins to cookies, these recipes are sure to please.
- The cupcakes for your next birthday party or bridal shower will be a hit with these easy to make and easy to eat cupcakes and they will only take you just over an hour to complete (see also ‘15 Remarkable Gender Reveal Cupcakes To Make For Your Next Dinner Party‘). They are beautiful to look at with lovely bright colors (see also ‘15 Delicious Rainbow Cupcakes You’ll Love To Make!‘) which will definitely catch attention.
- If you are trying to create a birthday cake out of cupcakes, a great idea is trying to create the number of their birthday in cupcakes. This can have a really elegant look to them with the blue/purple colors.
- This makes it much more specific for someone’s birthday and makes the concept all that more special. This is a great one to take inspiration from when making your cupcakes. They are very simple but the shape makes all the difference.
- These strawberry mermaid cupcakes (see also ‘10 Of The Best Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes You Have To Make Right Now‘) are a fun and colorful way to celebrate spring. A great way to make a statement about spring and most occasions.
- Strawberry isn’t always everyone’s favorite, but this is for the people who absolutely adore a lovely sweet, fruity cupcake.
- This recipe is great for strawberry lovers, who can’t get enough of this fruit (see also ‘15 Remarkable Banana Cupcakes To Make For Your Next Dinner Party‘). It’s a perfect combination of strawberry and vanilla if you wish to add more flavor.
- These Strawberry Mermaid Cupcakes are a fun twist on the traditional cupcake basket. They are perfect for a birthday party, or just a fun treat for the kiddos! This recipe is something which is beautiful to look at and has a little surprise in the middle!
- Mermaid cupcake cones are a fun and easy way to decorate cupcakes. They’re usually made out of pink or blue frosting, and they’re a great way to add a little whimsy to any birthday or other celebration.
- Mermaid cupcakes are such a fun idea to make, especially when you do this easy homemade cone recipe! Have some fun with sugar cones and frosting!
- These mermaid cupcake cones are an easy summer treat you can make with your kids which are just so creative and something a bit different from the usual cupcakes you might have baked before.
- You will most likely have all of these ingredients in your home already, but you might have to go out and grab some cones! The end result is definitely worth the work of frosting; they look creative and fun.
- There are a few Disney Princesses that people love, but one of the favorites is Ariel. These Little Mermaid Cupcakes are Disney inspired (see also ‘10 Tasty Unicorn Cupcakes To Make This Weekend‘) and very tasty.
- Little mermaid cupcakes are so beautiful and so delicious (see also ‘15 Delicious Babyshower Cupcakes You’ll Love To Make!‘). They will definitely be a perfect choice for your party and the children will love the special touch of their favorite Disney character.
- These little mermaid cupcakes are so cute and colorful. Not only are they adorable to look at, they taste too delicious and you can build the whole theme around the Little Mermaid as well!
- This is definitely one of the more challenging cupcakes to make because it has lots of detail, but the end result will be worth the effort.
- This recipe is ideal for anyone who needs extra help with the steps on how to make these cupcakes because they have a video tutorial to help you through and extensive images as well.
- This is a very easy recipe and you are able to use whatever extract you want to make it your perfect flavor.
- It will only take you around forty minutes which is the quickest amount of time on this list. If you just want to get them done quickly if you have forgotten, then this is the recipe for you. It is still very beautiful and fun to look at, but with a little bit less intricate frosting.
Overall, mermaid cakes are one of the best options to choose for a special occasion or themed birthday party. This is because they have so many different decoration options and creative ideas to use and make your own.
Hopefully this guide has provided you with some inspiration for some mermaid cakes and you will be adding some of these recipes to your to-do list in the future.
The different flavors and decorations are really just lovely to look at and are delicious! These are easy to follow instructions with some containing videos to help you along with the baking process. enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions
How Many Cupcakes Does It Take To Make A Mermaid Tail?
It all depends on how big you need the tail to be and whether you want to use different cupcake shapes and sizes to make the tail more defined.
However, it usually takes about 24 cupcakes to make your tail into a good sized shape which would be similar to the size of a regular cake for a birthday party.
Can I Make Chocolate Molds Ahead Of Time?
If you are someone who needs to plan this for an occasion you are able to make molds beforehand. You will need to keep them in a cool and dark place to make sure they are kept well until when you want to use them.